Standard display of pages in WordPress can be a problem if you have a lot of pages with sub-pages causing the widget with list of pages to take a lot of space in the sidebar. With this widget you can use on of the 4 currently supported methods of navigation:
Pages list display methods
- Full Hierarchy: Displays complete hierarchy of all pages in the blog.
- Custom Parent: Displays only sub-pages for a parent page of your choice.
- Navigator: Dynamic list of pages, based on the currently active page.
- Selected: Select pages to display, all other will be ignored.
- Upload folder
- Activatz-la via lo menú Extensions dins l’admin WordPress
- Add widget to sidebar and set it to your liking
Does plugin works with WordPress MultiSite installations?
Where can I configure the plugin?
The plugin doesn’t have configuration page, everything needed is part of the widget.
Does plugin work with custom post types?
Yes. It supports all public hierarchical post types.
Can I translate the plugin to my language?
Yes. The POT file is provided as a base for translation. Translation files should go into languages directory.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GD Pages Navigator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GD Pages Navigator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
6.2.1 – 2022.05.17
- Version bump only
6.2 – 2021.07.22
- WordPress 5.8 specific changes.
- Various updates
- Code cleanup
6.1 – 2020.09.24
- Few minor updates
- Code cleanup
- Fixed some PHP 7.4 warnings
6.0 – 2019.07.21
- CSS and JS for a widget moved into files
- Compatibility with PHP 7.0 and newer
- Tested with latest WordPress 5.0+ versions
- Improved widget settings sanitation
- Removed all WordPress deprecated functions used
- Added more information to the plugin readme file
- Added FAQ entries to the plugin readme file
- Fixed several PHP 7.0+ warnings
- Fixed issues with the Customizer
5.5 – 2016.03.19
- Minimum WordPress requirement is now 4.0
- Improvements to widget interface styling
- Compatibility with PHP 5.5 and newer
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.8.8
- Fixed issues with walker render classes
- Added display option for the navigation mode
- Several minor changes and improvements
- Improvements to widget settings styling
- Fixed displaying of navigation mode in some cases
- Fixed checking for hierarchy in navigation mode
- Fixed few more strings in widget settings
- Changed method of loading translations
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.6.7
- Fixed some initialization errors
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.6.5
- Added Serbian translation
- Plugin loading improvements
- Fixed some minor typos
- New method: selection of pages to display
- Option for excluding pages from the list
- Fixed couple of PHP warnings
- Fixed missing function for navigation method
- Full plugin rewrite