flexIDX Home Search plugin provides an easy solution to embed home search form into your sidebars, and page/post content. Generate custom search links and iframes withing WYSIWYG editor and embed them into your community related pages with a click of a mouse.
IMPORTANT!!! You have to be a member of the FlexMLS as well as have their paid IDX service. See official flexMLS website.
- Sidebar Home Search widget on ScottsdaleHomes.com.
- Video Preview.
- Video #1 – setup for non-Phoenix/AZ agents.
- Video #2 – setup for non-Phoenix/AZ agents.
- Flexible labels appearance settings.
- Customizable list of cities/areas to search.
- WYSIWYG widget to generate custom IDX links and iFrames – no coding is required – everything is point and click.
You don’t really need to use shortcodes, but in case you want to get creative, you can use the following:
- [flexidxhs] – embeds the Quick Home Search widget.
- [idxiframe url= » » width= » » height= » »] – embeds an iframe. The url parameter is required. The width and the height are optional and will default to 100% width and 800px height if not set.
- Author: Max Chirkov
- Author URI: http://www.PhoenixHomes.com
- Copyright: Released under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Install like any other basic plugin:
- Unzip and copy the into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the flexIDX Home Search on your plugins page.
- Go to the flexIDX Options page and enter the IDX url that you generate from your flexMLS account.
- After completing step #3 the flexIDX widget should be available in the Widgets section as well as the WYSIWYG button in the page editor.
Property type field name and its values may vary between different MLSes. You may need to enter your specific field name and its values manually. The videos below will walk you through the process.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FlexIDX Home Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Fixed: settings page layout.
– Improved: removed numerous PHP notices and warnings.
– Fixed: search criteria weren’t getting passed from quick home search into the iFrame.
– New Feature: Added ability to open search results in an iFrame when using Quick Home Search widget.