This plugin enables a block in the
embed category to display a financial ratio of a target company. There are a
number of ratios to choose from, for example price/earnings, price/book or market capitalization.
The block will invoke an API from xelonic.com to retrieve it’s data.
There’s no account required to use this data!
You can find more information on
the product page.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Financial Ratio Display a financial ratio of a company.
Via the WordPress Plugin Directory:
- In your WordPress installation go to the Plugins screen, click Add New, and search for Financial Ratio.
- Click Install Now and after that’s complete, click Activate.
- Upload and unpack the plugin zip
to your wordpress installation at
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Now the block is ready-to-use.
- In the block editor search for
financial ratioand add it to your page.
- Configure the block using the right sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Financial Ratio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Update of dependencies.
This release fixes the text domain of the plugin.
This is the initial release.