A powerful Facebook and Twitter integration that allows you to display Facebook (timeline, events and messages), Twitter follow button and Twitter timeline for your wordpress website.
This plugin is very useful for displaying Facebook page like button, Twitter follow button and feeds. It will improve page likes and followers.
Just activate and setup your Facebook and Twitter pages. It will display on your website at left/ right side of the window.
* Increase Facebook page likes and Twitter followers * Display Facebook timeline/events/messages * Twitter feeds integration * Add/Remove Twitter follow button with its customization * Very simple to setup & maintain * Clean & simple plugin options page * Option for Show/Hide plugin from the website home page * Change language option for Facebook
Also, you can check our Advanced Social Feeds Widget & Shortcode https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-facebook-twitter-widget plugin for your website or blog.
Rate Us/ Feedback
Give your valuable feedback so that we can improve the plugin for you and other users. Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review.
- Put the folder named « fbtw-feeds » under ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress. For more details, https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins
- Goto Settings -> FBTW Feeds.
- Add facebook and twitter page information. The feeds will be showing at your website.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Feeds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Feeds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.5 – 05 July 2022
Tested wordpress upto 6.0
1.5 – 25 July 2021
Testing wordpress upto 5.8
1.4 – 04 July 2019
- Plugin name changes
1.3 – 13 June 2017
- Settings page not loading issue – Fixed
1.2 – 10 April 2017
- Facebook: Added language option.
1.1 – 27 January 2017
- Added: Option for Show/Hide plugin from the website home page.
- Initial release