The WooCommerce Fake Pay plugin is a payment gateway for WooCommerce that allows admin users to checkout without having to enter any payment information. Simply choose the « Fake Pay » payment option on checkout and it will process the order as if you had paid with a real payment gateway.
This plugin is useful for testing a WooCommerce checkout flow on a production site where real users are making payments with real payment gateways. The real users will not see the Fake Pay option but logged in admin users will be able to use the Fake Pay option.
- Upload wp-woo-fake-pay to the
- Make sure WooCommerce is installed.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel and go to the the plugins page. On the plugins page, activate the WooCommerce Fake Pay plugin.
- Navigate to the WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Fake Pay page.
- Enable the Fake Pay payment gateway and press the « Save changes » button.
- The Fake Pay payment gateway is now active for admin users.
Contributors & Developers
“Fake Pay For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fake Pay For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes bug that would throw an error when WooCommerce was not available.
- Initial release