Update Google Spreadsheet with new Woocommerce orders. The « easymanage-order-sync » plugin is an automatic import of new Woocommerce orders to Google Spreadsheet.
Fields from orders imported: Order id, Status, Currency, Discount, Total, Tax, Payment, Shipping method, Shipping Total, Order Items, and Billing and Shipping fields.
The « easymanage-order-sync » plugin is a part of ![Easymanage][https://wordpress.org/plugins/easymanage/] family.
Before installing it, install and configure Easymanage plugin for wordpress and Easymanage Google app add-on for Spreadsheet.
- Insert on event new woocommerce order(action « woocommerce_checkout_order_processed »), row into Google Spreadsheet.
- Automatic update Google Spreadsheet with new orders every minute.
- Refresh with new orders functionality
- Update Google sheet with new orders on open document.
- Update any product.
- WordPress 5.2
- WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater. PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater. MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- ![Easymanage][https://wordpress.org/plugins/easymanage/] 1.0.3 or greater, must be installed first
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To perform an automatic install:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “Easymanage” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains instructions at Manual Plugin Installation.
- Have questions?
If you find problem, or have question feel free to use our Support Forum
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easymanage Order Sync” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors