This plugin changes website Background Color with time.
Install the plugin via WordPress Dashboard (from plugin directory or from your computer), or upload the files manually to your server and activate the plugin.
Install via WordPress dashboard
From Plugin Directory
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Dynamic Backdrop’
- Install and Activate the plugin
From Your Computer
- Download the plugin
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format
- Click the Install Now button, and Activate after installation
Install via Uploading Files Manually
- Download the plugin and unzip the folder
- Upload the folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin from Dashboard
How to change website Background Color with time?
Activate the plugin. That’s it.
How to disable changing website Background Color with time?
Just deactivate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Backdrop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 8 March 2023
- Installation Manual
- Translation Support
Release Date – 6 February 2023
- Initial release