Disable Elementor Editor Translation plugin keeps Elementor editor in English, even when site language is set to something else.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- First make sure that Elementor Page Builder is installed, As this plugin works only with it.
- Download the plugin then Upload it to the plugin folder: /wp-content/plugins/ or install it through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can find Disable Editor Translation .
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using Elementor as a page builder.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Elementor Editor Translation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Disable Elementor Editor Translation” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Disable Elementor Editor Translation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tweak: Disable translations for (Premium Addons for Elementor on the editor page.
- Tweak: Code refactored.
- Initial stable release.