The official Delyva plugin helps store owners to integrate WooCommerce store with Delyva delivery management platform for seamless service comparison and order processing.
Delyva WooCommerce plugin
– Create delivery order automatically after order has been paid or manually fulfil order by changing the status to Preparing.
– Order list > Fulfil order with change order status to ‘Preparing’ and tracking number will be displayed.
– Edit order > Select service and fulfil order or change status to Preparing.
– Edit order > Print label,
– Edit order > Track shipment.
– Auto-status updates with Web-hook for preparing, start-collecting, collected, failed-collection, start-delivery, delivered, and failed-delivery.
- Get your Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key from your delivery service provider’s Customer web app > settings > API Integrations.
- In your Woocommerce store admin, go to Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > DelyvaX
- Insert your delivery service provider’s Company code, Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key.
- Configure the settings as per your requirements.
- Check Settings > General > Timezone. Make sure your timezone is set to city name instead of UTC+X. e.g. Kuala Lumpur, instead of UTC+8.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“delyvax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “delyvax” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 21st March 2023
- Bug fixes for some use case.
Release Date – 17th March 2023
- Bug fixes regarding cancel order and cancel delivery.
Release Date – 13th March 2023
- Select courier on view order page. Ignore create order for payment method ‘pos_cash’.
Release Date – 2nd March 2023
- Hot fix shipping phone functions.
Release Date – 27th February 2023
- Display tracking number at my orders page, orders page.
- Option to enable shipping phone number at the checkout page.
- Option to cancel the order if the delivery is cancelled.
- Option to cancel the delivery if the order is cancelled.
- Free shipping take into account total after discount amount.
Release Date – 25th January 2023
- Send WooCommerce order id as reference no.
Release Date – 19th January 2023
- Add currency conversion rate for live checkout shipping rates.
Release Date – 18th January 2023
- Bug-fixes for non-numeric or empty dimension or weight.
Release Date – 16th January 2023
- Bug-fixes for shipping and billing address.
For older changelog entries, please see the additional changelog.txt file delivered with the plugin.