The Debug Bar Query Tracer plugin backtraces all calls to
WPDB::query() and determines:
- which plugin caused that database query (it ignores all queries that are a part of normal WordPress activity), and
- the function chain that led to that query.
It then displays that information on an additional panel in the Debug Bar
plugin (which is required).
- Install the Debug Bar plugin
- Activate the Debug Bar plugin
- Install the Query Tracer plugin
- Activate the Query Tracer plugin
Feel free to ask questions on my website and
I will update this section with any frequent questions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar Query Tracer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Made sure everything is ready for internationalization
- Added better handling for instances where not queries were caused by plugins