Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7 plugin is an add-on for Contact Form 7 plugin. This plugin add two new form tag fields that is Country list (form-tag: country drop-down) and Country Phone extensions list (form-tag: phone number) in Contact form 7.
Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7 helps you in creating a country drop-down list with country flags. The tag field will automatically add countries name in standard drop-down field of contact form 7.
How to add the fields in the contact form 7
1.) Once you have installed activated the Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7 plugin.
2.) Add the form-tag « country drop-down » and « phone number » to your form and save the changes.
* Contact form 7 must be active plugin.
The following plugin is recommended for Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7 users:
* Contact form 7 by takayukister – With Conact form 7, you can use this plugin. Without contact form 7 this plugin have no needs.
- Upload the entire
country-phone-field-contact-form-7folder to the
- Kindly make sure ‘contact form 7’ plugin active before activate this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Setup default country, include, preferred and exclude countries settings from contact >> CPF settings.
You will find two new fields type in your contact form 7 field list.
How to set default selected country?
Add default country iso code from settings section. Contact >> CPF Settings
How to set preferred countries list?
Add preferred countries iso code from settings section. Contact >> CPF Settings. Example: us,in,ca,gb
How to set only selected or exclude countries list?
Add only selected countries iso code from settings section. Contact >> CPF Settings. Example: us,in,ca,gb
How disable country dial code (+)?
Enable option for dial code disable form plugin settings. Contact >> CPF Settings.
How to apply number only validation on phone field?
While adding the field, enable number only validation checkbox. If you already added the field. Just add « numberonly » option in field shortcode. e.g [phonetext phonetext-178 numberonly]
How maxlength and minlength validation apply on phone field?
Please use contact form 7 standard featured minlength and maxlength option. It will work for you.
freegeoip.live/json API is not working anymore.
This was a free API. But now it is not working anymore. So we discontinue it and remove from plugin. Pleae update the plugin. Plugin have new API integration.
Contributors & Developers
“Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*First version of plugin.
* Update FAQs
* Tested with wordpress 5.0
* Add phone and country dropdown settings.
* Made countries include, exclude and preferred list dynamic and admin managable.
* Resolve support issues.
* Add geo location functionality for default country select.
* fix settings fatal error.
* Add plugin profile icon
* fixed php warning message for file_get_contents() call geo_ip location.
* add option for disable country dial code from phone extension drop-down.
* add option for enable auto country select.
* tested required attribute. It is working fine.
* placeholder option tested and it is working fine.
* fixed and warning message error.
* added new faq.
* Added phone number field number values validation.
* Bug fix phone number field number values validation.
* fix countries code issues. Convert to lowercase.
* fixed phone number validation bug.
* plugin is translate ready now.
* phone number validation has updated. Now user can manage number only validation from field settings.
* settings page php warning message has fixed.
* auto hide the country drop-down after click outside the drop-down container.
* remove drop-down default listing style and css updated.
* update plugin documentation/description
* update plugin css fixes
* update plugin screenshots.
* update plugin code and made more secure.
* removed unwanted code.
* update plugin input sanitization callback
* make sure all input values should be well sanitized.
* Tested upto WordPress 5.5.1
* Tested upto WordPress 5.6
* Added a wordpress notice box for affiliation.
* Added a wordpress notice box image missing issue fixed.
* Remove affiliation notice box.
* Tested with new wordpress version and contact form 7 plugin.
* Adding a hidden filed capture country code for phone field. It helps in custom validation.
* Add a feature, country name and phone dial code cannot remove. It auto prefix, if user removed by mistake.
* Tested with new contact form 7 and wordpress version.
* Enable affiliation banner with dimissable button.
* Now affiliation banner will not distrub any plugin subscriber. It can be disable from admin easy.
* Country and phone field validation imporved.
* freegeoip.live/json API URL is not working anymore. So we discontinue this feature form the plugin.
* We remove auto country selection feature based on IP address track.
* Due API not working anymore so we remove this feature.
* new IP detection API added.
* Auto country selection feature recovered now.
* New API working for IP tracking and detection the user IP based country.
* new IP detection API for https urls
* Auto country selection settings re-enable
* A new IP API key feature added.
* Plugin settings has updated and added IP API key manage feature.
* Added new FAQs
* Update IP tracking API.
* API now use without API key.
* Update phone field validation functionality
* Update Country field validation functionality
* Fixed phone field validation issue.
* Fixed the auto country selection API issue.
* Update auto country selection API and refine the JS code.
* Update auto country selection API JS code issues.
* Phone number maxlength and minlength validation has fixed
* update IP tracking API to https://reallyfreegeoip.org/json/