You can add relations between posts with a new meta box in post editor.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activatz-la via lo menú Extensions dins l’admin WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Relations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Content Relations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugfix: Filter unpublished relations from rest api
- Bugfix: error when using « Members » plugin
- Optimization: check to prevent empty types
- Optimization: if there is only one relation type this type is preselected
- Optimization: show all types again if relations types are reopened and there is no search input
- Feature: Filter for meta box title.
- Optimization: post context in ajax search query for meta box content search.
- Feature: Before and after table in post meta box actions.
- Feature: two new filters for meta box autocomplete args
- Optimization: Post type names in post edit meta box autocomplete
- hookable into grid posts box
- new public function to get the relation store for a post id
- New filter: with content_relations_add_meta_box you can disable meta box for posts
- db.php functions refactoring
- public function with ph_ prefix were deprecated
- some more public functions were deprecated
- WP_Query extension
- Bugfix for WP multisite setups
- Sortable handler icon
- REST API compatibility
- sortable relations
- typo fix in function name « ph_content_relations_add_realtion » => « ph_content_relations_add_relation »
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility tests
- Some public functions added
- First release