This plugin notifies user if browser check failed. Available checks:
- Browser version (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE)
You can select style for notice. Or disable plugin CSS and write own.
User can close notice to time you set in minutes. It use cookie. You can disable close button.
Also you may set next check time in days. When check is successful.
Browser Check may be integrated with theme. Just place this code: « do_action(‘browser_check’) » in your theme. And disable plugin css from « Settings -> Browser Check » page and write own css for best look in your theme.
- Upload ‘browser-check’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ SubPanel in WordPress
- Configure plugin (admin panel -> Settings -> Browser Check)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Browser Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Browser Check” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Browser Check” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release
- Improved source code
- Improved browser detect
- Add Edge browser
- fix « None » style
- add « browser_check » action for use in themes
- add « hide cancellation button » option