Asgard Security Scanner is a fast and free security tool that helps you detect malware in your WordPress installation. Secure your site and increase search ranking.
Our « Cloud » scanner helps you identify and remove any backdoors, trojans and hidden frames in themes/plugins.
Asgard Security Scanner is 100% free. This plugin searches the files on your website for anything security suspicious.
Key Security Features:
- Fully Managed Security Protection for Your Website
- Monitors filesystem security for unauthorized changes
- Run a security scan for malware and blacklists
- Reporting of security overview after WordPress blog is scanned
- Forbid common exploits and attack patterns
- Google/Yandex SafeBrowsing malware and phishing check
- Spamhaus Domain Blacklist (DBL) check
- Check domain reputation in « Web Of Trust »
Serious Malware Scanner:
No stupid line-by-line security scan. In common cases, malware injection strong encoded and encrypted.
Therefore, we scan files in two steps:
- Send file hashes and detect popular web-shells: c99, rst, r57 and many more blackhat tools.
- Send unknown files and our CloudAPI detects hacked files and encrypted backdoors.
We use Machine Learning algorithms for detect suspicious and malicious code. Use at your own risk 😉
- Navigate to « Plugins Menu » option in your WordPress administration panel
- Select « Add New »
- Type Asgard in the Search box, and click « Search » plugins.
- Select Asgard – « Install Now »
- Now choose to Activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Asgard Security Scanner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Asgard Security Scanner” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.