This plugins display a highly customizable list of random posts. There are some plugins that serve a similar purpose already, with one drawback: If they’re used along with cache plugins (like WP-Super Cache), the list is cached also, and remains the same over thousands of views, thus not so « random. » AJAX Random Posts, as its name says, uses AJAX to retrieve the posts and overcome the problem: now each page refresh comes with a different list!
- The list is highly customizable: number of posts, html format, tags (like post url, title, categories, date etc.) can be included.
- Scripts and styles now enqueued to ensure max compatibility.
1. Add an option to include/exclude the sticky posts into the list.
1. Code Optimization
1. Add a Donate button
* 0.3.0.2 Raise compalibility
* 0.3.0.1 Some minor bug fixes
* 0.3 The old versions encountered an IE bug that makes some texts disappear. Fixed in 0.3.
* 0.2 A small fix
* 0.1 Initial version
- Download the plugin
- Extract into a folder
- Upload the entire to
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Enable it via Plugins panel
- It should now work out of the box. If you want to tweak a bit, head to Settings->AJAX Random Posts
- I like this plugin. How do I support its development?
Thank you! Please consider putting a link back to my blog and/or rate this plugin 5 stars 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AJAX Random Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors