Import and export WordPress and WooCommerce users with ease. Supports user meta fields. Compatible with Shopify exports.
Major features in Simple User Import Export include:
- WordPress user import and export
- WooCommerce customer import and export
- Shopify export tested
- Import file preview
- Save current import/export settings to continue next time
- Drag & drop support
- User Meta import and export support
- Templated import fields (compose an import field from multiple csv fields and custom text)
- Importing passwords with clear text or hash
- AJAX import with selectable batch size
- Responsive UI (mobile friendly)
Upload the Simple User Import Export plugin to your blog, activate it, and you are ready to import and export users.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple User Import Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple User Import Export” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Multiple small fixes
- Added download list of exported files
- Mobile friendly(responsive UI)
- Added download list of the exported files
- Small fixes
- Protect download URL
- Fix for user count on WordFence protected site
- Support for user export
- Fixed sticky mappings for user meta, now removed when the meta fields are unchecked
- Support for multiple settings templates
- Warn before sending data over http
- Allow updating by user_id
- Cosmetic changes
- Added drag & drop support for import file
- Added import sessions to allow continuation of the import process
- Added preview table to the first screen
- Added per user user_role field mapping
- Template builder for field value
- Security enhancements
- Fix crash on store reset (on file reselection)
- Store is now reset to defaults on new file selection.
- Parser now skips empty lines in import file.
- Added Buy me a coffee button 🙂
- Add drag&drop support for mobile
- Added drag&drop data preview table
- Added delimiter option
Release Date – 30 May 2022*